Many companies claim to nourish your skin with organic compounds and make your skin flawless, but how many products are doing so? It isn’t easy to choose the best skincare product out of various products available in the market. For example, few brands specialise in body butter, and some are doing good in the body lotion market. But unfortunately, the customer gets confused between body butter and lotion itself due to lack of clarity.
This article will talk about how to have youthful skin and eliminate all your skin-related issues with just one product. Don’t you trust us? Keep reading further.
Body lotion VS Body butter
- Body butter is a moisturizer that contains organic & unflavoured butter and oils. Even if you check their ingredients, you will notice shea butter, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, coconut oil, etc. Additionally, few essential oils are mixed to enhance the aroma of the product. Because of heavy ingredients, usually, body butter has a thick consistency. Due to this, they take more time than usual to sink into the skin.
- Whereas body lotions are also categorized as moisturizers, but they are lighter in consistency and almost milky. They contain various ingredients like – water, coconut buttermilk, almond milk, glycerine, aloe vera, honey, butter in liquid form and oils, etc. The water content in the lotions makes them way lighter & thinner than body butter. It takes few minutes to absorb in your skin.
As you know the difference between lotion and butter, you can now choose wisely according to your skin texture. Below we have shared that one magical compound that can resolve all your skin related problems effectively.
Hemp seed oil products
Hemp seed oil is also known as CBD oil, a natural compound present in the hemp plant. CBD isused since ancient times. Through the hand-pressing process, hemp extract is being obtained from the plant. Afterword’s, oil is infused with coconut oil to convert it into useful material. Hemp seed usually contains a low THC level, which is beneficial for the body and the skin.
- Hemp oil body lotion helps to maintain your natural oil and remove excess oil. ·
- It does not clog your pores and has easy application due to its watery consistency.
- It helps to moisturize your skin below the surface and from the outer surface as well.
- It has healing properties which can cure any skin-related allergy easily.
- Hemp seed oil has anti-bacterial properties to heal dried or dead skin and make your
the skin of even colour.
Every skin type is sensitive in their way and has various skin related issues. Therefore, choosing a different product for every cause can be very difficult and cost you a lot. In such a scenario, we recommend you choose Hemp seed oil body lotion- a single product for all your requirements. Hemp oil Lotions keep you hydrated and moisturized without and being sticky on your skin. You can easily use it daily.