Have a Look at the 8 Advantages of Using a Haier Refrigerator
Haier is a well-known brand in consumer electronics in India. They are especially popular as manufacturers of high-quality fridges. The Haier refrigerator comes in both single and double-door options. They are popular due to the low cost to consumers combined with brilliant quality. Over a while, the double door fridge options from Haier refrigerator company has made a place in the heart of people. Let us look into eight distinct advantages that you can expect to enjoy when you use a Haier refrigerator. Visit Here: hiboox
- One of the advantages you can enjoy when you buy fridge from Haier is its range of models with heavy-duty PUF insulation. The insulation is so good that it doesn’t allow any significant loss of cooling due to leakage. The faster cooling feature ensures less usage of electricity too. You get better cooling and fresher food along with lower electricity bills, a win-win situation for you!
- The second advantage is again from the high-quality insulation that Haier refrigerator offers. It offers a proprietary 1-hour icing technology that can lower the temperature of the freezer fast. The capacity is mind-boggling -5 degrees Celsius in just an hour. This feature helps the fridge to make ice in just 1 hour. The freezer comes with big cooling pads that keep it cold for a longer time. Even if there is a power cut for 10 hours, you don’t need to worry about your food rotting.
- Haier refrigerator offers a 360-degree cooling system. This system is an efficient airflow technology that cools the inside of the fridge by circulating cold air from all sides, and hence it is called 360-degree cooling. The system ensures that cooling is proper and uniform. The system also helps regulate the humidity inside the fridge, making it less welcoming to molds.
- Haier refrigerator company offers some models where it sports a bottom-mounted design. The design is excellent for people with back problems or people who are elderly. As per the available statistics, a bottom-mounted fridge can help reduce the need for bending by up to 90%. The bottom-mounted design doesn’t compromise on space, and in fact, there is more space for storage in this fridge than in many other top-mounted models
- The world has changed fast in the last few decades. In the last decade itself, designs have become much more consumer-friendly. Innovation has been at the helm of this change, and technology has helped people innovate. Haier has also innovated in its designs, and one of the advantages of using a fridge from Haier is the LED touch panel feature. The panel is on the door, outside the refrigerator. This feature helps you control the temperature of the fridge and the freezer without opening the door.
- A refrigerator, today, is not only an appliance to keep food fresh. Neither is it just meant for making ice and ice-creams. A fridge is a part of the decor of our homes, a style statement, if you may say. Haier understood the need for sleek designs and innovative looks early. It introduced products that were not only good at cooling but also looked aesthetically pleasing. Glass finish fronts of a lot of its models blend into your homes yet stand apart thanks to its brilliant colors. The 360-degree cooling system continues to keep your food fresh for days.
- We now need energy efficiency more than ever before. Not only do energy-efficient products help save on electricity bills, but it also lowers our carbon footprint. Haier refrigerator company is offering products that feature a Twin Inverter Technology. These products are highly rated for energy efficiency. The technology also saves your product from fluctuations in the supply and enhances its longevity. When you buy such a product, you save a considerable amount of money on your electricity bills. This will also help in reducing the impact on the environment and help reduce global warming.
- Haier refrigerator company knows the need for technological innovations. They are a pioneer in introducing features that have disrupted the refrigeration market. One such feature that is a great advantage to the consumers is the convertible refrigerator. The convertible option helps you to quickly convert the fridge into a freezer or vice versa. The feature comes in handy when you either need to store a large amount of food for long periods or make more ice quickly. Either way, a single refrigerator can be used the way you want according to your needs. The refrigerators also come with a super cooling feature. This feature helps in keeping large quantities of food fresh for a considerable amount of time.
You can buy a Haier refrigerator from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The EMI Store offers you a No Cost EMI scheme, so you don’t need to worry about additional expenses in EMIs. Exciting offers, discounts, and deals await you. So, use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card now! If You Need More Information Visit demotix