Vacuum suction cups are used to repair minor car door dents, where the need for painting is minimal. They are one of the easiest, effective, and completely safe methods for removing dents without destroying a car’s paintwork.
It can easily pull out a shallow, even round indentation provided that it is not chipped. Before using this method, you must make sure the shape and size of the suction cup and dents should be approximately the same. It allows you to fix flaws on the door of a car without painting by vacuum removing dents using the following steps:
- Prepare the car for repair. You can leave the internal parts of the damaged door untouched, but its entire outer surface must be thoroughly washed and dried.
- Use the suction cup on the damaged area. While performing this step, make sure that all the edges of the suction cup must perfectly adhere to the deformed place.
- The next step is to pump out all the air from the resulting cavity. It includes the area between the suction cup and the door surface. This will provide the necessary grip, which will not damage the car’s paintwork in any way.
- Lastly, pull the suction cup in any direction, and it will pull the metal behind it, aligning the door of your car.
Removal of a car dent using suction cups is one of the common repair methods used by several car service at home in Gurgaon. It is very relevant when the damage has an irregular shape.
Removing dents on the door with hooks and levers
This method of using hooks and levers is very useful for removing small pinpoints on the door of your car without removing the door or its inner lining. You can easily purchase these tools at any specialty store in Gurgaon. This treatment method allows you to remove small defects from almost any point of the car’s body without repainting your car.
This must be used according to the following steps:
- Identify all the dents in your car and start with the easiest and most accessible one.
- Always choose the right set of tools. This is important, otherwise, you will be stuck with the same dent for a very long time.
- Choose the most convenient technical hole in the door and “feel” the dent with it.
- Slowly increase the force and push the dent in the required direction and squeeze it out. In some cases, you can also attach any solid object to the outside of the dent. It will help you in case of excessive force and save you from metal bending in the opposite direction.
- After repairing the first dent without the need of repainting your car, you can move on to the next one.
If you do not have enough experience with this kind of tool, you can practice on already unused and unnecessary parts before removing the dent on the car door. Also, if you face any issue which is far from your reach, never hesitate to call the best car service center in Gurgaon. Early detection of any major problem can save you from multiple unwanted situations.