SEBI is the largest regulatory body in India. The department has quite recently reported an aggregate of 147 opportunities for the place of Assistant Manager under ‘Grade A’. This is one of the most designated government occupations in India. If you are an aspirant for SEBI Exam 2022, this article is going to help you.
For the preparation of the SEBI Exam, it is very important to solve few mock tests as well. You will get all the information about the SEBI Grade A mock test at BYJU’s Exam Prep. However, before that, introduce yourself to all the important notices you should know about.
Before that, how about we rapidly go through the outline of the SEBI Grade A test. The prelims period of the test is planned to happen on twelfth April 2020. Any competitor with an applicable involvement with General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream is qualified to go after the job.
visit this site: f95zone
There was a major change in the test directing example and all the while with the prospectus. The new example presented in the prelims stage and the substance for the mains test fluctuated simultaneously.
SEBI Grade an Officers’ Exam Pattern
The test design is classified into 3 stages:
- Phase 1 – Prelims (Paper 1+2 = 100+100 imprints) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Phase 2 – Mains (Paper 1+2 = 100+100 imprints)
- Phase 3 – Interview
The competition is high hence, you need to be strategic. Check out the simple tips written below for better exam preparation:
- Make a point of all the important dates. It will help you to be prepared before the dates and plan a structural method.
- The next step is to understand all the important sections in the syllabus. Before preparing the chapters you should be aware of the different points covered.
- Once you are done with the syllabus, you need to start solving the previous year’s papers. Solving the previous papers will give you a rough idea of the question pattern.
- In the next step, you need to formulate a proper study schedule. Starting from preparation timing to managing the course of the study, you need to be organized first.
- You need to prepare as many mock test papers as possible during the preparation. first of all you need to start with the free papers available online.visit this site: topportal
- In the next step you are confident your knowledge and skill you can upgrade your level to try some difficult papers.
- It is very important to choose good resources while selecting the mock test paper. In that case, you can consult BYJU’s Exam Prep for SEBI Grade A question papers.
Hope this guide was helpful. If you follow the steps, you will definitely come up with good results.
Let’s Connect with our education blogs India for further information.