Protection against humidity and temperature
roofing material house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน It is used to protect the roof system from water and sunlight. The roofing material has a continuous texture, making it impermeable to water. or looks like a sheet of overlapping or interlocking The choice of roof type depends on the slope of the roof. Because the roof has a slope, the water will flow out along the slope. The flat roof requires waterproofing material while the water is drained through the drainage holes or evaporated. And because a flat roof must support the weight of rainwater or trapped snow. Therefore, it should be designed to be able to withstand loads more than a sloping roof. Other factors in choosing roofing materials include restrictions on installation or construction. maintenance lifetime wind resistance and beauty, etc.
To prevent water leaking into the roof structure and the interior space below in the construction of a house รับสร้างบ้าน. Sealing plates or various coverings should be placed along the ridge, connection point, point of inclination change. or areas where the roof is penetrated, such as flue pipes, ventilation pipes and glass roof External walls, such as around door or window openings and various spots There should also be a seal or cover device.
Ideally, the exterior walls of a building must be able to insulate the interior spaces from the weather outside. which some types of walls, such as concrete walls Or the masonry can prevent moisture or water from entering the interior of some walls, such as hollow walls or stacked walls. It relies on the internal drainage system to drain water and moisture to the outside through the wall cladding material.
The mentioned humidity means Indoor humidity, which is in the form of water vapor When these water vapors cool down or are exposed to cooler temperatures, they change to water. Called condensation, it can be found at various points. Partitions between two areas with different temperatures, eg in roofing areas, walls, enclosed spaces where the colder side creates condensation on the siding on the higher temperature side. Preventing condensation can be achieved by using insulating materials. Evaporation retardant material and ventilation for enclosed spaces such as attics
Preventing heat from entering the building is very important to the design, size and energy consumption of indoor appliances such as air conditioners. to keep the internal temperature at a comfortable level The basic factors that should be considered in preventing heat from entering the building include the selection of building materials. Characteristics of building construction use of insulation and the direction of laying the building, etc.
Day-to-day temperature changes between day and night causing contraction and expansion of building materials Resulting in a unit of strength or resentment in the building, so there should be an expansion joint and a broken joint. Both joints should be flexible, windproof, rainproof, durable, and properly positioned.
Sheet covering material for roofing with small roofing sheets.
The underlayment cover will protect the underlayment from water or moisture until the roof is covered with a small roofing sheet. as well as preventing rainwater from flowing backwards due to wind and rain. Overlays should not contain any mixture that suppresses evaporation. because it will cause moisture to accumulate inside Laying the overlay over the underlayment requires sufficient nailing in the proper position. and then covered again with roofing sheets.
Eaves waterproofing sheet
- In case of snow Snow may have accumulated along the eaves. And when the snow melts, water may infiltrate and flow back under the roofing sheet. Therefore, the eaves should be waterproofed.
- For normal sloping roofs. Eaves waterproofing consists of two layers of 15 lb or 50 lb single layer overlays laid from the eaves face at an angle continually on the roof approximately 24” (610) from the wall.
- Roofs with low slopes make it easier to see leaks. Therefore, to seal the eaves at the eaves, add cement mortar mixed with waterproofing to the roof approximately 36” (915) from the wall.
Wooden roofing sheets
Wood that is used to make roofing sheets abroad is red cedar due to its fine texture, firmness and good weather resistance, followed by vice cedar, redwood and red sai. press in order
Red cedar is available in lengths from 16″ (405), 18″ (455) and 24″ (610), respectively, and has the following wood quality classes:
- No. 1 high quality (blue label) has the following features:
- 100% good meat
- No. 2, medium quality (red label) with the following properties:
- Good quality 10″ (255) on a 16″ (405) sheet.
- Good quality 11″ (280) on 18″ (455) sheets.
- Good quality 16″ (405) on 24″ (610) sheet.
- Has a smooth, thin splinter surface.
- No. 3 low quality (black label) has the following features:
- Good quality 6″ (150) on 16″ (405) and 18″ (455) sheets.
- Good quality 10″ (255) on a 24″ (610) sheet.
- Thatched ridge cover. Let the interlocking lines alternate.
- The first row overlaps two sheets.
- Construction is like building a chicken breast line.
- The ridge cover can be purchased in general.
- Gutter seals of #26 galvanized steel or 0.019″ (0.5 mm) thick aluminum are placed below along the hip joint.
- At least 11″ (280) wide on each side of the hip center line on each side. With a cover sheet width 36″ (915) for roofs with a slope of 3 : 12 (25%) or more.
At least 4″ (100) overlap spacing
- Fold the edge ½”.
- 1″ (25) height folded in the middle
- Expansion space 1⁄4″- 3⁄8″ (6-10)
- The roofing will not be thatched alternately. and will overlap not less than 1 – ½” (38).
- Appearing distance or not landing distance
- In colder areas, a seal must be installed at the eaves.
- The first row is stacked with two sheets extending past the eaves 1″ – 1½” (25 – 38), dripping water.
- The side extends beyond the eaves 1″ (25) to drip water.