Snow is beautiful, but it can also be dangerous. That’s why it’s important to dress appropriately when you’re going to be spending time in the snow. Here at Blue Tomato, they want to make sure that you have everything you need to stay safe and comfortable in the cold weather.
That’s why they have put together this list of snow wear essentials!
- One of the most important things to have when you’re going to be in the snow is a good coat. You’ll want something that’s waterproof and will keep you warm. Blue Tomato has a wide variety of coats to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
- Another essential piece of clothing for winter weather is pants. You’ll want something that’s water-resistant and can keep you warm. Again, Blue Tomato has a great selection of pants to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect pair for your needs.
- In addition to a coat and pants, it’s also important to have some good boots. Your boots should be water-resistant and fit well so that they don’t slip off in the snow. Blue Tomato has a great selection of boots to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect pair for your needs.
- You’ll also want to make sure that you have some good gloves and a hat. These will help keep you warm on those cold days. Blue Tomato has a wide variety of gloves and hats to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style.
Are you trying to figure out what to get from Blue Tomato for snow wear?
1. A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF REPREVE® RECYCLED POLYESTER IS USED IN THIS SNOWBOARD JACKET.
The Coal Washburn Jacket provides excellent protection against moisture from both inside and outside thanks to its 15/10K water column and breathability. Durability is ensured via taped seams at critical stress locations. Your essentials are safe in the hands of practical pockets for your snow goggles, technological equipment, and lift ticket.
2. Burton’s [ak] Gloves with a Clutch by GORE
The Burton [ak] GORE Clutch Mittens are a true work of art with no flaws. The glove accomplishes everything, starting with high-quality construction, the best materials, and well-thought-out extras. The DRYRIDE Softshell® shell, Thermacore® padding, and GORE Active Technology, which is engineered for optimum breathability, all contribute to a comfortable environment in your glove. With the moveable index finger, you can simply manage your smartphone while remaining at the comfortable temperature of your gloves.
3. VOLCOM SLIM-FIT STRETCH PANTS
The Species Stretch Pants are a great example of how style and function can work together.
It takes urban elegance to the slopes with its thin fit, but it also has first-class qualities for snowy slopes, such as a 15K water column and 15K breathability.
The V-Science stretch twill fabric allows for a full range of motion, while the taped seams and Zip Tech® pant-to-jacket connection keep snow and cold out.
4. DC BIB PANTS WITH HIGH WATER COLUMN AND LINING FOR BOYS
The DC Roadblock 45K Sympatex® Bib Pants for boys provide uncompromised snow enjoyment. The PROFILE lining keeps you warm while the high water column keeps you dry. For further durability, critical seams have been taped. The elastic suspenders enable you to properly adjust the pants, and the jacket’s fastening technique reliably keeps the snow on the hill rather than in the pants. Comfort and freedom of movement are ensured with preformed pant legs.
Nothing can stop you from spending a long day in the snow with the Roadblock.
- Subscribe to the newsletter now and get a €10 voucher
- Jacken sale (-20% up to) CODE: JACKET20
● €50 VOUCHER FOR YOUR OLD SNOWBOARD
So, if you’re looking for some new winter gear, be sure to check out Blue Tomato! They have everything you need to stay safe and comfortable in the snow!